Monday, April 16, 2007

That was not all..

Well, the project detail was just a part of the day. Apart from those couple of hours of waiting, I was asked to wait for some more time as they needed to get me contact number of 3 sales reps. So I waited and waited and waited. I asked my Boss that I have 3 contact numbers and if they are the same person then can I do something else or break for the day? But then, he gave me a cold stare and asked me to wait as these three people might be an entirely different set. At sometime after 4 my boss left telling me to co-ordinate with the brand manager and he looked like a nice guy. So I finally gathered some courage and asked him to rush up a bit and surprisingly he obliged. he asked me to leave and offered to mail the details. So I came home and then within half an hour I got the contact details on mail and guess what? they were the same guyz whose details I already had. So much to wait for and such caring managers. Cool, I guess life has much more to offer. Let's wait.

No comments: