Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sunday - A day deleted from memory

I was trying hard to recall that what I did on last Sunday but was failing miserably. Just one week of sales round across Chennai and it seems that the summer heat is getting into my head and then with the word heat, I vaguely recalled that we went to beach in the evening. A whole crowd of people including some seniors who were clunging on to the memories of good times that they have spent during the last two years. The evening went well but I remember that for all that time I was dying with andticipation that what kind of work I will get tomorrow. Will it be sales rounds again and if it will be then how many and of what nature? The sea calmed my thoughts down with its sheer modesty. The water was soothing and can only climb up to my feet.

Confusion prevailed over the choice of the eating out joint as 14 people were offering atleast 6 different points based on convenience and cost. Finally we went to this small place called Kebabish right at the back of our college. Waited for like one hour sitting and shouting for the food. We were so thirsty that apparently we drank all the water available there. Then walked back to hostel and the only thought that came to my mind was to retire back to bed and think about tomorrow. Was not able to avoid sleep till long and in the coldness of the night, I lied half asleep half awake till 6 in the morning. So much for this job but yet so little.

2 comments:

Who M I said...

ahh!!
now i remember we went 2 airport too......:))
anyways all is well that ends well...hope now u r liking the things in office n job....:))
gud luck buddy....

Unknown said...

Hi,

How r u? hope in good spirits.
Was going thru your blogs, very facinating.

Two things attracted me to ur blog site one is the name SALES n other is HENKEL.Anyways good stuff, carry on n enjoy the heat of Chennai n ur sales beat.