Thursday, April 19, 2007

Skipping a beat

I woke up early in the morning with a sneezing nose. Kind of blocked, I try to clean it up and then see my own blood circling the wash basin to finally sink in. Man! I can’t believe this, that disgusting feeling of seeing your own blood comes to me and I panic. Can’t even stand properly and then I try to hold the wash basin but of no use. I come back to my room and lie down on my back so that blood can’t flow downwards. 10 minutes and I can still feel wet sensation in my nose. I try to put up a call through and the sales officer didn’t pick. Just lying down I put up a message to the sales officer that I won’t be able to come to job today and most probably I would see you tomorrow. I lie down on my bed and think about my job and then I fell into a deep sleep only to wake up a bit healthy. I skipped a beat, god it feels worse.

No comments: