Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 3 – Field day

Finding the place--

The day started economically in a sense that instead of spending regular 50+ bucks for the auto I got a straight bus to my destination and thanks god that I missed my target bus stop by only about 100 meters. Walking back for 100 meters was not a problem compared to finding the Ganpathy Agencies, the stockist for Henkel. My sales manager told me to turn the first right and when I enquired the local shopkeepers nobody knew the whereabouts of the agency. Finally after some 3-4 calls to the manager, he asked me to walk backwards and find some green coloured auto and then apologized for the first right thing, it was the second right. I took the second right, asked few people and again took the left and then again the first right but of no use. Finally called him back and asked him to pick me up but then gathered courage to ask another person and incidentally the opposite house was the agency.

No comments: