Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lunch time

It seemed that the sales man accompanying me was in habit of making these kinds of rounds and they won’t eat lunch. But it didn’t took me long to figure out that they were feeling shy about the choice of place as if by mentioning some cheap outlet they will disgrace me or something. Well, I asked them to take me to any restaurant and finally I paid their lunch bills. Too much for the generosity from a person who is not even being compensated for his internship. Anyways after the lunch every passing second I was getting heavier inside. The sun was right above the head and the heat was like piercing deep into the skin. I was dying to run away. Slowly we completed about 50 shops and the only time I seemed to understand Tamil was when the two people spoke something about going to a couple of more shops and calling it quit. To my delight all the shops on that road were closed so it was the end of the day for me. But no, have to type a report stating my observations which of-course I will be doing only on Friday. But yeah tomorrow, a new place and have some 40 new outlets to visit.

1 comment:

Who M I said...

so mr. senti!!!
i know u can't c poor india, hungry india...n u will always b thr to help them in any way u cud do...i hav many more xamples 2 add to it..everytime giving more money 2 auto ppl....hahaahaha:))
u r really a wonderful person... always b like dat...